Font:

LISTSERV Archives

TSE Home

TSE  December 2003

TSE December 2003

Re: Poets on poetry

Nancy Gish - Women's Studies <[log in to unmask]>

T. S. Eliot Discussion forum.

Thu, 4 Dec 2003 21:41:23 -0400

text/plain

What they DID was write out their battles with the small minded.
They did not consider that petty.  As the small minded never get it
until that is done over and over, it continues to be written.
Nancy