]

Font:

LISTSERV Archives

TSE Home

TSE  February 2003

TSE February 2003

Re: OT:RPW--was WM Logan on TSE & Stevens

Michelle Hadden <[log in to unmask]>

T. S. Eliot Discussion forum.

Wed, 26 Feb 2003 18:44:58 -0800

text/plain

WOW--an incredibly thoughtful analysis, and
quite to the point.

I agree about the constant reevaluations of his
work.  I looked closely at both versions of
Brother to Dragons, and (despite what many
critics have said) am impressed with his
thoughtful reworking of Meriwether Lewis, both
as character and as symbol.

Thank you.