TSE January 2002

Re: Thoughts on "La Figlia che Piange"

Venus Freeman <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 30 Jan 2002 11:44:58 -0500 (EST)

text/plain

No source, Nancy. Just my own poor memory--I wasn't remcalling my Dante
clearly, and didn't even take the time to go back to what Rick first said
about it.  A function of writing relatively late in a day that starts at 6
am.  I am hoping that my brain doesn't get too much more befuddled as I
get older.:)
Venus