LISTSERV Archives

SERIES-L Home

SERIES-L  November 2018

SERIES-L November 2018

FW: [SERIES-L] Series AR duplicates

Ian Fairclough <[log in to unmask]>

Bibliographic Series Action Forum <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 26 Nov 2018 13:26:31 +0000

text/plain

Hal, and other concerned SERIES-L readers,

You can report duplicate SARs directly to the Library of Congress, according to their web site:

https://www.loc.gov/catdir/cpso/queries.html

Since you are not a NACO participant, the address to write to is [log in to unmask]

NACO participants should write to [log in to unmask]

This difference in addresses helps LC route messages properly.  But anyone can write!  I will not do so myself, since they hear plenty from me already.

HTH - Ian

Ian Fairclough

Cataloging and Metadata Librarian

Access & Resource Management